Potato and Spinach Latkes
3 cups grated white potatoes
1/2 cup cooked chopped spinach
1 small finely chopped onion
6 tbspn matzoh meal
Salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil for frying
1. Beat eggs until frothy. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
2. Use a tablespoon to make flat dumplings. Place in hot oil. Fry until medium and crispy. Drain on paper towels.
Serve with sour cream.
* When serving Potato and Spinach Latkes at your buffet table use a serving tray with dipping cup. Put sour cream in cup and surround with the latkes.
* Good served with applesauce.
* Blend sour cream and applesauce together and spoon over one or two warm latkes placed in a saucer or small dish. (Warm latkes in microwave)
Serves 6 to 10
Hone your skills for work and family and you hone them for living life to the fullest
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Vannie Ryanes. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Vannie Ryanes. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.