Feng Shui Spring Clearing To Attract Wealth
In Feng Shui, clutter represents postponed decisions and the inability to move forward. Think about that as you stare at the piles on paper on your desk, the unworn clothes in your closet, and the months of unread magazines in your family room. Since nothing new comes into your life until you make room for it, you need to clear out at least 25% of your clutter “collection” to make room for wealth.
Here is one simple way to do that.
Take a good look at all of those things you have been keeping in your closets, your drawers, your spare room, your garage, your attic, your basement. If you can’t decide whether an object is clutter or a keeper, ask yourself these six questions:
1. Do I love it?
2. Do I need it?
3. Does it reflect who I am now in my life?
4. Does it have positive emotional attachment?
5. If it needs to be repaired am I willing to do it now?
6. If I moved tomorrow would I pay a mover to take it with me?
Did you answer “no” to any of these questions? If you did, the object is clutter and it’s time to move it out of your home or office.
In addition to clutter, another cause of the “skinny bank account syndrome” is neglecting to fix broken things in your home and office. If you ignore things that aren’t working right, you set an intention to attract scarcity rather than prosperity. Although most of us would rather buy a new flat screen TV than fix a leaky toilet, in the long run it’s a better investment in your financial future when you spend money on the less glamorous, but necessary, repairs.
Don’t know where to start fixing, cleaning, and repairing this spring? Here are 10 Feng Shui spring clearing ideas to help you attract wealth:
1. Clean Your Front Door. The front door is where all good energy enters your home. A clean door attracts prosperity while a dirty or faded door repels it.
2. Replace Burnt Out Light Bulbs. If your rooms are dark, so is your financial future. Replace burned out bulbs and brighten your possibilities to attract wealth.
3. Clean Your Windows. Windows are the eyes of your home. Dirty windows cloud vision, while clean windows represent a clear view of your opportunities.
4. Remove Dead Plants. Dead plants symbolize dead energy. Replace them with healthy living plants to grow wealth in your life.
5. Clean Your Desk Chair. If you sit on a stained, broken, or torn desk chair it represents disregard for your work. Clean your chair or get a new one to improve your career outlook.
6. Repair Broken Mirrors. If you have a broken mirror you can’t see things smoothly. Remove or replace it to reflect a smooth road to prosperity.
7. Clear the Cobwebs. Cobwebs symbolize being wrapped up and stuck. Clear them away so you can move forward.
8. Fix Drips and Leaks. Leaking water represents leaking wealth. Stop the leak and you will stop the drain of your abundance.
9. Tighten Loose Door Knobs and Handles. When handles are loose you can’t get a grip on your money. Tighten them and wealth will be within you grasp.
10. Clean Your Stove. The burners on your stove represent wealth and your ability to feed people. Keep your stove clean and immediately fix any nonworking burners.
Join my Feng Shui For Real Life page on Facebook where I post advice, tips, articles, and other Feng Shui information. Click here to link to www.Facebook.com/FengShuiForRealLife.
Want more free Feng Shui tips? Click here to sign up for my free monthly e-newsletter, the Feng Shui For Real Life E-zine
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Carol M. Olmstead. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Carol M. Olmstead. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.