PDA/eBook Reader Newsletter from BellaOnline.com
In summary, if you would like to be informed by E-mail whenever I post a new article, sign up using the form at the bottom (or right) of this page. No information about you is necessary, other than your E-mail address.
If you'd like further details about the newsletter, please read below.
The Fine PrintAbout Privacy and BellaOnline.com Newsletters
Every newsletter on BellaOnline shares the following characteristics:
- No one has a list of newsletter subscriber names: The subscription lists only contain E-mail addresses, and your E-mail address is kept as private as reasonably possible with modern computer technology.
- Your E-mail address will never be sold.
- We will never spam you, we will only send newsletters if we deem that there is information you may want to read.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q: Can my Name or E-mail address ever be divulged, even by accident?
A: Yes. Ways your E-mail address might be divulged:
- If your E-mail system has a problem, and the newsletter is undeliverable, the newsletter will "bounce" back to the newsletter E-mail list maintainer (me). This is necessary so that I can remove your E-mail address from the list if your E-mail account is eventually abandoned, etc. But, even in this case, I will only have seen an E-mail address, not a name.
- If you create an E-mail in order to reply to a newsletter or forward the newsletter, and the E-mail you send includes your name and/or E-mail address, any recipients of your E-mail will see whatever you have divulged.
A: The short answer is: 1 or 2 times per week.
The long answer is: I don't want to E-mail you so frequently that you are no longer interested in the newsletter. I also don't want to E-mail you so rarely that you forget who the newsletter is from and think that I'm a spammer. Therefore, my main strategy is to E-mail you when I have posted a new article. I'm supposed to post a new article about once a week, or more frequently. If I am posting more than one article every two days, then I anticipate that I will only send a newsletter about once every two days, maximum.
Q: What will be included in the newsletter?
A: The newsletter will basically include the title and description of my most recent article(s), current news, contest information, forum news and other information relative to PDA/eBook Readers.
Q: Will the newsletter include advertising?
A: The newsletter might include advertising, but it will be minimal, professional, and relevant. You definitely should not receive an advertising blitz.
Q: Can I see a sample newsletter before I subscribe?
A: Yes, I will be including a newsletter archive for you to sample.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Kathryn K Free. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Kathryn K Free. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.