- We believe that you have a right to discover your relatives for free. These are records of your relatives. And, we don’t think you should have to pay to access them. That’s why we provide full access to more than 90 Million genealogy records. They’re completely free, for everyone.
- We believe that you're entitled to keep the work that you put into documenting your family history. We promise to never charge you to access your family treeor the information that you add to it. Other sites have built massive businesses by doing this. Maybe that's okay for some. But, we don't believe it's the right thing to do.
- We believe in privacy. Our historic genealogy records come from public sources. So, we leave them available to the public. But, the family tree you create and the information you add are all completely private. You can invite relatives to collaborate with you on the same tree. Or, you can make it public to others. But, it’s completely your choice.
- We believe in the preservation of memories and stories. We want our future generations to know where they came from.
- More than anything, we want to provide everybody with the opportunity to capture their memories before they fade. We want to provide everybody with the opportunity to share their family story with future generations. Leave your legacy.
The Crestleaf blog has some great articles to assist you in your genealogical journey. Some of the topics they cover are:
- 8 Common Types of Vintage Photos to Help You Identify the Past
- 10 Historical Inventions You Probably Didn’t Know Were Patented by Women
- Using Facebook Photos to Tell Your Family Story on Crestleaf
- 10 Interesting Facts About Irish-Americans You Might Not Know – Infographic
- Irish Genealogy: 70 Top Resources for Finding Your Irish Ancestors
- Breaking Genealogical Stereotypes: Interview with D. Joshua Taylor
- 14 Genealogy Blogs You Might Not Be Reading But Should
- many other great informative articles
After looking over Crestleaf, I recommend checking them out and seeing if they can fit your family history needs. I know I will personally refer back to their site for some great informative information and seeing how they can assist me in discovery more about my ancestry.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Tina Sansone. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tina Sansone. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tina Sansone for details.