Sweepstakes Resolutions for the New Year
1. Organization is a key goal for life in general for me this year but also including how I enter sweeps. My resolution this year is to set a reasonable schedule for entering sweeps and do my best to stick to it. I also plan to keep better track of multiple entry sweeps in order to re-enter as often as possible to increase my chances.
2. On a separate but similar track to #1, I plan to research local sweepstakes, as well as giveaways from small businesses to increase my changes of winning.
3. I think Pinterest has a lot of potential for winning. Another resolution is to spend more time there while still keeping within my planned schedule.
4. I'm going to subscribe to two sweepstakes newsletters this year and apply my plan in #1 and #2 for keeping track of one-time and multiple entries to this resolution.
5. I will set aside a certain amount to spend on postage each month and not go over that amount.
6. I love writing for the Contests and Sweepstakes site here at BellaOnline and plan to continue. But this year my goal is to increase the number of games and puzzles for our site page and publish a free ebook containing a collection of the luck and inspirational quotes we've been gathering in our forum for the past 2 years.
I want to thank you all for sticking with us here at the site for the last 2 years I've been writing here. It's very much appreciated. What are your New Year's resolutions for entering sweeps? Remember not to make it a chore but to have fun. Good luck and Happy New Year 2015!
Here is some inspiration from other sweepstakers available at Amazon:
You are a Winner! Easy 1,2,3 Sweepstakes and Contests "True Confessions and Inside Secrets of an Admitted Sweep-a-holic" (Easy Sweeps and Contests)
How to Make Money Winning Sweepstakes and Contests
You Should Also Read:
Three Tips for Entering Pinterest Sweepstakes
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Trish Deneen. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Trish Deneen. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Trish Deneen for details.