- "Ask with urgency and passion."
-- A. J. Balfour
- "Every clarification breeds new questions."
-- Arthur Bloch
- "Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life."
-- Chinese Proverb
- "Only ask and you will get what you are needing, the rest is up to you."
-- Eric Clapton
- "Always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question."
-- e.e. cummings
- "The greatest gift is not being afraid to question."
-- Ruby Dee
- "If you don't ask, you don't get.~ Mahatma Gandhi
- "Bromidic though it may sound, some questions don't have answers,which is a terribly difficult lesson to learn."
-- Katharine Graham
- "There are years that ask questions and years that answer."
-- Zora Neale Hurston
- "Once you start to question your life you get to a higher level of awareness. It's like turning a light on--voila you see you have choices and choices are sacred."
-- Naomi Judd
- "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions."
-- Naguib Mahfouz
- "It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry."
-- Thomas Paine
- "Live the questions."
-- Rainer Maria Rilke
- "No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious."
-- George Bernard Shaw
- "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
-- James Thurber
- "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."
- "My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate--that's my philosophy."
-- Thorton Wilder
Living Life Without Limits by T.D. Jakes
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.