Guest Author - Danielle Hollister
- "Ask with urgency and passion."
-- A. J. Balfour
- "Every clarification breeds new questions."
-- Arthur Bloch
- "Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life."
-- Chinese Proverb
- "Only ask and you will get what you are needing, the rest is up to you."
-- Eric Clapton
- "Always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question."
-- e.e. cummings
- "The greatest gift is not being afraid to question."
-- Ruby Dee
- "If you don't ask, you don't get.~ Mahatma Gandhi
- "Bromidic though it may sound, some questions don't have answers,which is a terribly difficult lesson to learn."
-- Katharine Graham
- "There are years that ask questions and years that answer."
-- Zora Neale Hurston
- "Once you start to question your life you get to a higher level of awareness. It's like turning a light on--voila you see you have choices and choices are sacred."
-- Naomi Judd
- "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions."
-- Naguib Mahfouz
- "It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry."
-- Thomas Paine
- "Live the questions."
-- Rainer Maria Rilke
- "No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious."
-- George Bernard Shaw
- "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
-- James Thurber
- "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."
- "My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate--that's my philosophy."
-- Thorton Wilder
Living Life Without Limits by T.D. Jakes