Are You Blessed?
- If you woke up this morning with more health than illness...
You are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
- If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation...
You are ahead of 500 million people in the world.
- If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep...
You are richer than 75% of this world.
- If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace...
You are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.
- If your parents are still alive and still married...
You are very rare, even in the United States.
- If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful...
You are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.
- If you prayed yesterday and today...
You are in the minority because you believe God does hear and answer prayers.
- If you can read now,
You are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
We fool ourselves sometimes into
thinking that life is more complicated
or confusing or mysterious than it really is.
Life is made up of fundamental truths.
It is the simplicity that baffles us;
we tend to defy the universal significance
of the natural laws that exist.
Life is a personal journey to which each
of us must draw our own conclusions
and discover our own realities.
It is a rather elementary adventure,
but we must all see the world for ourselves
and accept life for what it is,
for only then can we understand its secrets.
Life really isn't as complicated
or confusing as everyone makes it out to be.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
You Should Also Read:
The Most Powerful Three Words
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.