What We Can Learn From Our Kids...
WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM OUR KIDS...
- It's more fun to color outside the lines.
- If you're gonna draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
- Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he absolutely had to.
- If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either.
- Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.
- Sometimes you have to take the test before you've finished studying.
- If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
- There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
- If the horse you're drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
- Save a place in lines for your friends.
- Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
- Making your bed is a waste of time.
- Make up the rules as you go along.
- It doesn't matter who started it.
- Ask for sprinkles.
- Hang on tight.
- Ask "why" until you understand.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
You Should Also Read:
Little Eyes Upon You
I Am The Child...
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.