HOW TO BE A KID AGAIN
- Dot all your "i"s with smiley faces.
- Sing into your hairbrush.
- Grow a milk mustache.
- Read the funnies; throw the rest of the paper away.
- Dunk your cookies.
- Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
- Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
- Give someone a hug around the neck.
- Blow the wrapper off a straw.
- Refuse to eat crusts.
- Make a face the next time somebody tells you "No."
- Ask "Why?" a lot.
- Have someone read you a story.
- Wear your favorite shirt with your favorite pants even if they don't match.
- Eat dessert first.
- Say "duh" when stuff is obvious.
- Put an orange slice in your mouth, peel side out, and smile at people.
- Innocently say your prayers.
- Ride a roller coaster two times in a row.
- Run through the sprinkler with all your clothes on.
- Lick all the cream out of an Oreo before you eat the cookie part.
- Eat just the chocolate stripe out of your Neapolitan ice cream.
- Start thinking now about what you want for your next birthday.
- Lie on your back in a field and look at pictures in the clouds.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
KID Friendly Furniture.
The GrowWithMe design of our computer desk and chair allows for adjustment as your child grows (ages 3-10). Parents praise the ergonomic, safe design concept of our desks and chairs.