How To Be A Kid Again
HOW TO BE A KID AGAIN
- Dot all your "i"s with smiley faces.
- Sing into your hairbrush.
- Grow a milk mustache.
- Read the funnies; throw the rest of the paper away.
- Dunk your cookies.
- Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
- Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
- Give someone a hug around the neck.
- Blow the wrapper off a straw.
- Refuse to eat crusts.
- Make a face the next time somebody tells you "No."
- Ask "Why?" a lot.
- Have someone read you a story.
- Wear your favorite shirt with your favorite pants even if they don't match.
- Eat dessert first.
- Say "duh" when stuff is obvious.
- Put an orange slice in your mouth, peel side out, and smile at people.
- Innocently say your prayers.
- Ride a roller coaster two times in a row.
- Run through the sprinkler with all your clothes on.
- Lick all the cream out of an Oreo before you eat the cookie part.
- Eat just the chocolate stripe out of your Neapolitan ice cream.
- Start thinking now about what you want for your next birthday.
- Lie on your back in a field and look at pictures in the clouds.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
KID Friendly Furniture.
The GrowWithMe design of our computer desk and chair allows for adjustment as your child grows (ages 3-10). Parents praise the ergonomic, safe design concept of our desks and chairs.
You Should Also Read:
Poems about Children
Poems for Parents
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.