Easy Stamped Christmas Cards
8 1/2" x 11" Sheet(s) of White, Off-White, Vanilla or other neutral colored Cardstock
8 1/2" x 11" Sheets of Colored Cardstock
Medium and Small Size Stamps
Various Colors of Dye Ink Pads
- Take one of your neutral colored cardstock pieces and place it on a covered workspace.
- Starting with the largest Stamp, stamp a few images all over the cardstock.
- Choose your next largest stamp and stamp a few images all over the cardstock in a different ink color. Overlapping images is acceptable!
- Continue until you have used all your stamps. You can reuse ink colors if you wish.
- Cut this piece of cardstock in half so that you have two pieces 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Now cut each of the pieces into 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" pieces. You will end up with 6 pieces with a little left over.
- Out of the colored cardstock, make your card bases by cutting the cardstock in half so that you have two 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" pieces. Fold each of these in half to form the cards.
- Glue the stamped pieces on the cards as is, or you can tear the edges or cut the edges with fancy scissors.
- Add a stamped greeting and some ribbon if you desire.
In just a little time, you have made 6 cards. Now wasn't that easy!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Cecile Pryor. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Cecile Pryor. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.