- Falling in love.
- Laughing so hard your face hurts.
- A hot shower.
- No lines at the supermarket
- A special glance.
- Getting mail
- Taking a drive on a pretty road.
- Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
- Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
- Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
- Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla!) (or strawberry)
- A long distance phone call.
- A bubble bath.
- A good conversation.
- The beach.
- Finding a 20 note in your coat from last winter.
- Laughing at yourself.
- Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
- Running through sprinklers.
- Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
- Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
- Laughing at an inside joke.
- Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
- Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
- Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
- Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
- Playing with a new puppy.
- Having someone play with your hair.
- Sweet dreams.
- Hot chocolate.
- Road trips with friends.
- Swinging on swings.
- Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking your favorite tipple.
- Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.
- Going to a really good concert.
- Making eye contact with a cute stranger
- Winning a really competitive game.
- Making chocolate chip cookies.
- Having your friends send you home-made cookies.
- Spending time with close friends.
- Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
- Holding hands with someone you care about.
- Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change
- Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
- Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
- Watching the sunrise.
- Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
"Discover beauty in simplicity."
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.