The Greatest Pain In Life
THE GREATEST PAIN IN LIFE
The greatest pain in life is not to die, but to be ignored.
- To lose the person you love so much to another who doesn't care at all.
- To have someone you care so about so much throw a party... and not tell you about it.
- When your favorite person on earth neglects to invite you to his graduation.
- To have people think that you don't care. The greatest pain in life, is not to die, but to be forgotten.
- To be left in the dust after another's great achievement.
- To never get a call from a friend, just saying "hi".
- When you show someone your innermost thoughts and they laugh in your face.
- For friends to always be too busy to console you when you need someone to lift your spirits.
- When it seems like the only person who cares about you, is you.
- Life is full of pain, but does it ever get better?
- Will people ever care about each other, and make time for those who are in need?
Each of us has a part to play in this great show we call life. Each of us has a duty to mankind to tell our friends we love them.
If you do not care about your friends you will not be punished.
You will simply be ignored...
as you have done to others.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
You Should Also Read:
Simple Friends Vs. Real Friends
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Amy Packham. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Amy Packham. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.