Hairdressers have a way of becoming a very important part of life. They are involved in all the happy events – proms, parties, weddings – and are there for the sorrowful times too. If your hairdresser has taken care of you and your needs for the past year, you may want to show your appreciation with a special gift that shows you are thinking of her.
- Stick a Starbucks gift certificate into a pretty coffee mug
- Select a bottle of the best extra moisturizing body lotion you can find.
- Gift basket with great spa products – foot bath, bath salts, essential oils
- Elegant Christmas ornament or candle
- Relaxation music CDs
- Tabletop Serenity Waterfalls
- Solar Powered Rainbow Maker
- Gift basket with popcorn, candy and blockbuster card
- Mall gift certificate
- Cash – Always a favorite.
|Top Ten Hairdresser Gifts|
|Hairdressers love to be pampered with the very best and whether they like coffee or not, they are sure to find something to love Starbucks.|
|Winter is hard on the skin and hairdressers need moisture for hands and arms on a year-round basis.|
TOTAL STRESS RELIEF GIFT BASKET
Your hairdresser will appreciate a hot bath with scented oils and great lotions after a hard day’s work.
|This is a great idea if you don’t know her tastes.|
The Ultimate Relaxation Christmas Album
to soothe away the cares of the day.
HoMedics WFL-GLS Enviroscape Glass Tiers Illuminated Relaxation Fountain
Great for forgetting the noise and stress of the salon.
Solar Powered Rainbow Maker
For the fanciful side of your hairdresser
Showtime Gift Basket & Blockbuster Card
A gift to share with family and friends.
|Your hairdresser is most likely very stylish. The gift certificate is just the thing to let her pick out her own accessories|
|Usually equal to the amount of your average salon visit.|