Wrap it Up! - Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas
Here are some “stamping” ways to make that gift extraordinary:
- Stamp random images on white stampable wrapping paper (https://www.stampinup.com) using various dye ink colors. Add more color by using sponges to pick up the ink from the pad and sponging directly on the paper. You can even heat emboss images on the paper.
- Regular kraft paper or grocery pages can be stamped for a more rustic look.
- Plain white gift bags or even plain paper bags make great canvases for stamping. You can also purchase colored gift bags to stamp! (https://www.stamponthis.com/SOT-Lunchbgstmpd.htm)
- Plain white or kraft boxes can be stamped. You can even make your own from sturdy cardstock. (https://www.paperzone.com/Crafter_Corner/cornerbox1.htm)
- Don’t have much time, stamp white tissue paper and put it in a fancy gift bag or box.
- Small diecut boxes can be purchased in many different colors and are stampable (https://www.huffmantaxidermy.net/dis_diecuts/). Perfect for small gifts.
- Stamp a simple gift tag to match your wrapping paper or gift bag. Many stamp companies make gift tag stamps or you can purchase “To” and “From” stamps. Punch a hole in the top of the tag, add and eyelet and ribbon, and you have a great gift tag.
- You can complete the package by stamping greetings with permanent ink on ironed bias tape, twill tape or other ribbon.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Cecile Pryor. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Cecile Pryor. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.