LESSONS FROM THE REAL WORLD
- Living well really IS the best revenge.
- Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
- You only need two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.
- When baking, follow directions carefully. When cooking on top of the stove, go by your own taste.
- Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you respond to it.
- The two most essential phrases for a happy relationship: "I apologize" and "You are right."
- Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it just means you decided to see beyond the imperfections and be happy anyway.
- If you woke up breathing, be thankful! You have another chance!
- Being miserable because of a former relationship just proves that the other person was right about you.
- Real friends are those who, when you make a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job.
- If he or she says that you are too good for them - believe it.
- You don't have to attend every argument you're invited to.
- You should lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
- Learn from the mistakes of others.
- You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
Motivational Integrity Framed Art Print
Buy at AllPosters.com
"Those who preserve their integrity, remain unshaken by the storms of daily life."