EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE I LEARNED FROM A JIGSAW PUZZLE
- Don't force a fit. If something is meant to be, it will come together naturally.
- When things aren't going so well, take a break. Everything will look different when you return.
- Be sure to look at the big picture. Getting hung up on the little pieces only leads to frustration.
- Perseverance pays off. Every important puzzle went together bit by bit, piece by piece.
- When one spot stops working, move to another. But be sure to come back later (see above).
- The creator of the puzzle gave you the picture as a guidebook.
- Variety is the spice of life. It's the different colors and patterns that make the puzzle interesting.
- Establish the border first. Boundaries give a sense of security and order.
- Don't be afraid to try different combinations. Some matches are surprising.
- Take time to celebrate your successes (even little ones).
- Anything worth doing takes time and effort. A great puzzle can't be rushed.
~~ Author Unknown ~~