The Parent's Pledge
THE PARENT'S PLEDGE
- I will set a good example for my child.
- I will show my children I love them every day through words and physical affection.
- I will listen to my children and let them know I value what they say.
- I will praise my child's accomplishments and efforts towards those accomplishments.
- I will have realistic expectations for my children.
- I will allow them to make their own mistakes and learn from those experiences.
- I will avoid being too critical or focusing on my child's shortcomings.
- I will encourage my child to meet new challenges and have new experiences.
- I will respect my children as individuals even if I don't always agree with them.
- I will enjoy my children and make time to share interests and appreciate one another.
- I will love my children unconditionally.
- I will let them know they are lovable, worthwhile and valuable human beings.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
Stem Cells from children's teeth can be saved to treat disease or injury. Protect you child's future health by preserving these cells!
You Should Also Read:
Poetry For Moms
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.