THE PARENT'S PLEDGE
- I will set a good example for my child.
- I will show my children I love them every day through words and physical affection.
- I will listen to my children and let them know I value what they say.
- I will praise my child's accomplishments and efforts towards those accomplishments.
- I will have realistic expectations for my children.
- I will allow them to make their own mistakes and learn from those experiences.
- I will avoid being too critical or focusing on my child's shortcomings.
- I will encourage my child to meet new challenges and have new experiences.
- I will respect my children as individuals even if I don't always agree with them.
- I will enjoy my children and make time to share interests and appreciate one another.
- I will love my children unconditionally.
- I will let them know they are lovable, worthwhile and valuable human beings.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
Stem Cells from children's teeth can be saved to treat disease or injury. Protect you child's future health by preserving these cells!