Long hair is as stylish as it has always been but the look is ever changing. Put away the straightening iron and let your natural waves and flips come back. Whether you have waves, loose curls or a mass of curly curls, you are in style when you wear it in its natural state.
If you are fortunate enough to have curly hair, this is your year!
This style has long layers to keep the style from having the A-line effect, (A-line - That's when the style is wide at the bottom and narrow at the top.) The layers allow the top to be full and the lower area to be close to the body.
- Shampoo and condition your hair with moisturizing products
- Apply a leave-in moisturizer to help keep out the frizz.
- Apply hair serum or hair gel(or both) designed for curly hair for control.
- If your hair is not as strong as you would like, scrunch it dry with a diffuser.
- If your hair has a tendency to get too full, let it dry naturally without touching it until it is completely dry. You may scrunch it slightly just before it is completely dry to add more wave if it is needed.
- Comb it, using your fingers or a large plastic pik.
This style also has long layers.
- Shampoo and condition your hair with moisturizing products and apply a leave-in moisturizer to help keep out the frizz.
- Apply hair serum or hair gel designed for curly hair (or both) for control.
- Use a diffuser to scrunch and to build body. Start at the top and squeeze bunches of hair until it is completely dry.
- Scrunch some hair crème into dry hair to get rid of any dry looking or frizzy ends.
- Use your fingers to fluff and arrange this style.
- Use firm hold hair spray to add lift to the bangs and to keep the sides back out of your face.
How do you 'Scrunch?' Click here for tips.