The bob is always in style and can be worn by almost anyone of any age. Many versions of the famous bob are perfectly flat and sleek. However, fullness is the key in this attractive variation of the popular bob hairstyle. This is not a common blunt cut bob. Rather, it falls to the shoulders with a softly rounded perimeter. On the sides, the fringy ends gently angle up toward the chin. The ends of the style are texturized all around so that they curve and do not appear heavy. Texturizing takes out the bulk by creating short hairs within the longer style. The bangs of this style are long, dramatically parted low on the side and swooped to the other side with an appealing drape over one eye.
- As always, prepare your hair by shampooing and conditioning with products formulated for your hair texture and for the style. In this case, use products to give your hair volume.
- The next, very important, step is to apply a firm hold styling foam from the roots to the ends.
- Blow your hair dry using a large round brush. The round brush will create the fullness and rounded shape that is unique to this bob.
- These bangs are heavy. Roll them forward and to the side for the dramatic drapey effect.
- After your hair is completely dry, apply hair crème to give it a piecy look and to get rid of frizz and fly-away ends.
To use hair crème, place a small amount of the crème in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together, to distribute the product. Run your hands through your hair, using your fingers to place strands.
- Finish the style by using a flexible hold hairspray to hold the bangs in place.
LC Legacy Styling Products
LC Legacy conditions your hair with each use.
Get great hold for any style and great conditioning