A Brand New Bob Hairstyle
- As always, prepare your hair by shampooing and conditioning with products formulated for your hair texture and for the style. In this case, use products to give your hair volume.
- The next, very important, step is to apply a firm hold styling foam from the roots to the ends.
- Blow your hair dry using a large round brush. The round brush will create the fullness and rounded shape that is unique to this bob.
- These bangs are heavy. Roll them forward and to the side for the dramatic drapey effect.
- After your hair is completely dry, apply hair crème to give it a piecy look and to get rid of frizz and fly-away ends.
To use hair crème, place a small amount of the crème in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together, to distribute the product. Run your hands through your hair, using your fingers to place strands.
- Finish the style by using a flexible hold hairspray to hold the bangs in place.
LC Legacy Styling Products
LC Legacy conditions your hair with each use.
Get great hold for any style and great conditioning
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Chin Length Bob and Variation
Ideas for Medium Length Hair
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.