The Look of Short Hair - Short Stacked Style
- Shampoo and condition your hair with products that are formulated for your hair texture. Smoothing or moisturizing products will give a sleek and shiny appearance, although if your hair is very fine or thin, body building products will be more useful.
- Apply a small amount of smoothing styling foam or serum from the roots to the ends.
- Blow your hair dry with a large round brush to give it shape and to smooth down frizzy ends.
- Fluff up the crown with your fingers and add some hair spray to keep it full.
This hair cut can be changed into a new and exciting look for a night out or just for fun.
- Unless your hair has lots of natural body, shampoo and condition it with body building products
- Apply firm hold styling foam or glaze from the roots to the ends..
- Scrunch your hair dry, using a diffuser, or tip your head upside down and dry it.
- When your hair is thoroughly dry, continue to scrunch in more foam or glaze, drying it with a blow dryer set on low, until you have achieved the desired fullness.
- Some teasing or back combing may be needed to create the effect you want. Click on the link to learn tips on teasing.
- Use hair cream or pomade to separate and add definition to the finished style. To use pomade or hair cream, place a small amount of the product in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together to emulsify the product. Grab chunks of hair and squeeze the ends. Arrange your hair with your fingers.
- Push the bangs to the side with the ends hanging down.
- Finish your style with firm hold hairspray to keep the fullness all day or all evening.
The Secrets of Ageless Beauty
The Secrets of Ageless Women Secrets gathered from the women with timeless beauty. Learn their tricks and tips for lasting beauty. Whether you use every tip or just one or two suggestions, you will be rewarded with a more youthful and stylish appearance.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
How to Scrunch
Short Stacked Haircut
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.