Why Women Love Men...
WHY WOMEN LOVE MEN...
- They've got that comfortable place on their shoulder that's perfect for snuggling into while we fall asleep.
- They're at peace with their bodies, except for maybe some minor anxiety over height, weight, and baldness.
- They fall in love so hard, once they finally fall.
- Bravery around snakes, water bugs, bats and flat tires.
- Their unapologetic lust for a nice hunk of beef or chocolate cake.
- Their ability to solve problems simply by throwing a ball around.
- The glimpse you get, when they wear their baseball cap backward of their inner Little Leaguer.
- How tender they get when they cry, and how seldom they do it.
- What they lack in talk, they tend to make up for in action.
- They make excellent companions when driving through rough neighborhoods or walking past dark alleys.
- They really love their moms. They remind us of our dads.
- They don't mind accompanying a woman to a party even though she looks like a movie star and they look like the chauffeur.
- Their near-endless appetite for discussing the ins and outs of work and money - ours as well as theirs.
- Their genuine ardor for tinkering with toilets, changing oil and assembling gas grills - jobs any intelligent woman can do but would be nuts to volunteer for.
- They never care what their horoscope, their mother-in-law, nor the neighbors say.
- They rarely lie about their age, their weight, or their clothing size.
- How awestruck they are in the face of a homemade cookie.
- How great their hands look holding ours.
- Their face is a treasure to behold when they give us a present they picked out.
- Their ignorance is usually amusing.
- They give great hugs, (and always melt our hearts when a sweet "I love you honey," is added)
- Though they often try to hide it, they're very tenderhearted and caring.
- They have an uncanny ability to look deeply into our eyes and connect with our heart, even when we don't want them to.
- They don't care whether colors match, but are willing to be concerned if we want them to be.
- They give us a peek at the little boy inside when they get sick or happy or hurt.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.