How Men and Dogs Are Alike
HOW MEN AND DOGS ARE ALIKE
- take up too much space on the bed.
- have irrational fears about vacuum cleaners.
- are threatened by their own kind.
- mark their territory.
- are suspicious of the postman.
- are bad at asking you questions.
- pass gas shamelessly.
- like dominance games.
- tend to smell riper with age.
- of them tells you what's bothering them.
- of them does dishes.
- of them notice when you get your hair cut.
- knows how to talk on the telephone.
- understands what you see in cats.
- The smaller ones tend to be more nervous.
~~ Author Unknown ~~
Never miss a thing. Join Thrillist -- the daily shot of everything you need to know.
Sign up now
-- it's free and easy
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.