There Is No Indispensable Person
THERE'S NO INDISPENSABLE PERSON
Sometimes when your feeling important, sometimes when your egos in bloom.
Sometimes when you feel that your going will leave an unfillable hole.
Just follow this simple instruction and see how it humbles your soul.
Take a bucket and fill it with water, put your hand in it up to the wrist take it out and the hole that's remaining will be a measure of how much you are missed.
You can stir up the water galore - but stop and in a minute or less the picture will be as before.
The moral of this little example is to do all that you can and be proud of yourself,
but remember . . .
There's no indispensable person
~~ Author Unknown ~~
OUR GREATEST WEALTH
- We are born with two eyes in front because we must not always look behind, but see what lies ahead beyond ourselves.
- We are born to have two ears -- one left, one right -- so we can hear both sides, collect both the compliments and criticisms, to see which are right.
- We are born with a brain concealed in a skull... then no matter how poor we are, we are still rich, for no one can steal what our brain contains, packing in more jewels and rings than you can think.
- We are born with two eyes, two ears, but one mouth... for the mouth is a sharp weapon. It can hurt, flirt, and kill. Remember our motto: talk less, listen and see more.
- We are born with only one heart... deep in our ribs it reminds us to appreciate and give love from deep within.
-- Author Unknown
Never miss a thing. Join Thrillist -- the daily shot of everything you need to know.
Sign up now
-- it's free and easy
You Should Also Read:
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Nicole Cardillo for details.