The Benefits of Gardening for Alzheimer’s
- Exercise to keep fit and healthy
- Relaxation Response cultivated in a serene environment
- Beauty and fragrance that is mood elevating
- Feeling a part of nature instead of alienated by illness
- Creative stimulation instead of feeling destroyed
- Spirituality and purpose
Another option is that you can garden indoors ranging from ornamentals to herbs. You can start your own garden club and create with friends sharing gardening tips and knowledge. Present your ideas and show off what you accomplished to the group!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Debbie Mandel. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Debbie Mandel. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.