Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Lessons Learned from Life
The best lessons learned are learned from life. Here are many lessons that could only have been learned from experience. Sometimes thinking about lifeís lessons is important before you move on with what is new in your life.
1. Only buy what you can pay for.
2. Donít stress over the little things, save your worry for the big things in life.
3. If thinking is a human trait, itís clear that some people are not human.
4. Fight for what you know is right, even if you are the only one.
5. Learning is for life.
6. No knowledge is ever wasted.
7. Believe that you always have a choice, you are only powerless when you think you are.
8. The best things in life arenít things.
9. Donít carry grudges, forgiveness is more important than grudges.
10. Automate as much as you can.
11. Life is not fair, so donít expect it to be.
12. Honor your parents and respect your family. You may need them one day.
13. You are unique, so look after yourself.
14. The best way to feel good is to do something for someone else.
15. The way to get someone to love you is to give them the option not to.
16. The more you are educated, the more life choices you have.
17. People are more important than possessions.
18. If you canít be perfect, try being 80% perfect, people wonít notice the 20% you are missing.
19. Live your own dreams, donít live someone elseís.
20. You would be surprised how much can be achieved in just 15 minutes.
21. Learn from your mistakes.
22. Donít try and change others, try and change yourself.
23. When making dinner, make double and freeze half, then you only cook half the time.
24. Never buy something from someone who knocks on your door.
25. Eat more vegetables. No diet plan ever says, ďEat less vegetablesĒ
26. Donít let circumstances dictate your emotions.
27. Find 3 things to be thankful for every day.
28. Always be truthful. If you always tell the truth you donít have to remember the lies you told.
30 Lessons for Living: Tried and True Advice from the Wisest Americans
Content copyright © 2015 by Tina Razzell. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tina Razzell. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tina Razzell for details.
Website copyright © 2015 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.