Decorate a Compostion Book
Composition Book (approximately 9 3/4" x 7 1/2" but other sizes will work too)
- Carefully measure the composition book from the edge of the black binding to the edge of the book (width). For the 9 3/4" x 7 1/2" books the measurements are 9 3/4" x 6 5/8". Add approximately 1/4" to the width to make sure that you cover a little of the black binding.
- Cut a piece of cardstock or scrapbook paper to cover the front and back of the book. Use your corner rounder to round the edges of one side of the cardstock or just simply trim the cardstock after it is attached to the composition book. Alternatively, you can add a strip of stamped cardstock and then a piece of scrapbook paper for a different look. This is what I did in the sample.
- Stamp the cardstock as desired and attach the cardstock using a liberal amount of double-sided tape or glue. Make sure you tape or glue the edges to prevent the cover from coming off. Another way to attach the cardstock is to run it through a xyron machine first.
- Embellish the book as desired.
Embellish a Pen
Now that you've made your composition book, make a matching pen to go with it.
RSVP Pen by Pentel
White Copy Paper
OR - Decorative Scrapbook Paper
- Using a small stamp, stamp a piece of paper that is 1" x 3 1/4". OR just cut a piece of Scrapbook Paper (not cardstock) to that size.
- Unscrew the bottom from the pen and tighly roll the paper and place
in the pen.
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Cecile Pryor. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Cecile Pryor. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.