If you like your guide books on point and
without a ton of fluff...this Southwest USA Guide is for you.
The Southwest USA Guide is pocketbook size but a huge amount of Southwest travel information is packed into the 480 + pages. Covering Utah, Arizona and New Mexico only... you're going to use this book until it is shred's while you're traveling the roads of America's Southwest.
- Tips on all the areas skiing, hiking, mountain biking and rafting.
- Where to find the best local food and drink
- The best lodging ( You can book your stay in a wigwam!)
- If you looking for strange and bizarre travel sites...all the info included.
- Include some of Route 66 in your trip... What a kick! Don't miss doing a side trip on Route 66...you will regret it.
You won't believe this but I found 2 pages in this guide the best! They are itineraries or "tailored trips".
- Old West - A listing of all the Old West tourist attractions in the Southwest. (included a few in Southwest Colorado) - The list is scant and the sites are great distances from each other...but if it's your first time to the area, you should check a few of them out.
- Parks and Natural Attractions - Some great places are listed, again... not all my favorites are listed.
- Southwest for Kids - Everything listed here is a great idea for kids...including River Rafting.
- You just knew I would add the one about Route 66. Seriously... I recommend that you visit this stretch of road at least for a short span. I have friends who have taken the entire trip and had a blast. So many great little towns and the people are very cool.
Would you look at this cute little travel pack I found??? I love it. This travel pack provides deluxe wine and cheese service that includes a miniature cutting board and cheese knife, a corkscrew, two forks, two knives, and two spoons.
Click on the picture to find out how you can get one also!