Maybe you know someone who is longing for a new mp3 player or you want to add one to your Christmas list this year and you don't know which one to purchase. You're on a tight budget and you don't want to break the budget...but you want to buy a great mp3 player. And....you don't want to buy an Ipod for whatever reason (I am going to list a few).
Creative Zen 8GB Mp3 Player
- This Player uses "Plays for Sure" Technology ( must have for Audible.com download books)I listen Audible books as I drive, exercise and work around the house.
- 1.5" screen for viewing photos in Color! and all the menus are visible.
- Weighs under 4 oz. You can carry a boatload of books, music and pictures in this little guy.
- It holds up to 10,000 jpeg images or 4,000 songs OR a combination of Both!
- Plays WMA, Mp3, WAV files and others...but these are the most important.
- A built in Radio FM radio ( you don't get that with Ipod)
- A built in Micro-recorder (you don't get that with Ipod)
- Works with Microsoft Outlook so you can organize contacts or appointments.
- It has an timer so you can automate shut off times.... (If you go to sleep with your mp3 player, this will save the battery life)
- An alarm... you can wake up to your mp3 player.
- The manufacturer says it will play up to 15 hours. ( I found it to be more like 5 or 6 before it looked like I needed to recharge.
- It glows like a neon blue light while in use ( not a big feature...but very cool at night)
- I record seminars and teleseminars...Now I can listen to them over and over.
Why I bought the Creative Zen 8GB Mp3 Player
- I love audio books while I travel. So soothing on the beach with your eyes closed and a nice mystery novel in one ear and the waves in the other.
- I need a portable photo album. One I always have with me for clients. I carry my Creative Zen with me everywhere. (Oh... and it works for taking photos to grandma's house.. You can download the whole bunch to her computer.)
- Music my way... any time. And, no more fights about stations in the car. Everyone wins.
- I have a ton of accessories to go with my Creative Zen Mp3 player... they are easy to find onlie and usually less expensive that the Ipod accessories.
- I do audio recordings of my older relatives (oh yes, the kids also get recorded) and save them to CD. I can pop them in a sleeve and add them to my scrapbooks for future generations to hear.
I could go on and on listing all the things I do with my Creative Zen 8GB Mp3 Player...but you need to try one on for yourself.