Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Pamela Anderson Quotations
Guest Author - Danielle HollisterQuotations by Pamela Anderson - Canadian Model and ActressThis site needs an editor - click to learn more!
- "And I'm not an actress. I don't think I am an actress. I think I've created a brand and a business."
- "A little bit of pain is good for you. I feel alive. Everybody needs struggle. Once you overcome an obstacle, you springboard into the future. Life is interesting and short and it's not supposed to be easy, and if it is, you're probably just in denial and you're existing here like a zombie."
- "As you may know, KFC is under worldwide pressure to eliminate its cruelest abuses of chickens, such as cutting the beaks off baby birds; breeding chickens to grow so large, so quickly that many suffer crippling injuries; and slitting the birds' throats or dropping them into tanks of scalding-hot water while they are still alive and able to feel pain."
- "I am alarmed that people are starting to see Canada as a country more beholden to a pack of greedy hunters and to the seal-skin 'fashion' whims of a few countries than to the massive international outcry against the hunt."
- "I am what I am and I'm a horrible liar. I can't do it. I'm just very candid."
- "I am NOT getting married."
- "I can take it, I can take it ? I have high heels and they dig in deep."
- "I don't judge anybody for doing it but I don't really think I want to."
- "I don't mind a little blood on the ice when it's a hockey rink, but I hate seeing blood on the ice when it's from baby seals."
- "I don't really think about anything too much. I live in the present. I move on. I don't think about what happened yesterday. If I think too much, it kind of freaks me out."
- "I have this phobia: I don't like mirrors. And I don't watch myself on television. If anything comes on, I make them shut it off, or I leave the room."
- "I think, as we get older, it gets more interesting. I don't want to turn into one of those crazy [women]. Everyone starts looking the same."
- "I was not a big drug person. I couldn't smoke pot because it made me so paranoid that I couldn't tell if I had to pee or I was really cold, so I just didn't enjoy it."
- "If people knew how KFC treats its chickens, they'd never eat another drumstick."
- "I'm a mother with two small children, so I don't take as much crap as I used to."
- "I'm vegetarian, ... I can't do a roast. No, that's why I brought my vegetable, so I could eat something tonight."
- "I'm not seeing either of them."
- "I'm glad he got what he got. He deserves it."
- "I'm sure you agree that animals should not be abused - whether they're cats or dogs or chickens - and that stopping this abuse should be your number one priority."
- "In junior high a boy poured water down my shirt and yelled: `Now maybe they'll grow."
- "It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people."
- "It makes me want to avoid Kentucky altogether, which is sad because there are so many great people there."
- "It's going to take a certain man for me to ever get involved with, because he'll have to realize I don't have two children, I have three. Tommy is always going to always be a part of my life."
- "Canadian music rocks. No matter where I am in the world I can listen to Canadian music and feel like I'm at home. This is going to be one kick-ass awards show."
- "Jungian therapy connects me to my grandfather. I feel his presence strongly. He is always with me."
- "Like most people, I don't want to support cruelty to animals, whether it's forcing horses to race for our amusement or scalding chickens alive for our plate. We have to be more evolved than this."
- "Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time."
- "My ideal relaxation is working on upholstery. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy."
- "My sons think it's a fireman's pole, but I forgot to cut a hole through the ground into the kitchen."
- "never had any meetings. They never asked any advice, and then they touted to the press that they had this animal-welfare advisory committee. I felt like I was being used."
- "People who wear fur smell like a wet dog if they're in the rain. And they look fat and gross."
- "Size does matter. There's a lot of ways to make people feel good, but personally I think it does enhance things."
- "She's just the patron saint of the Web."
- "Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful."
- "The people of China deserve to know about the immense suffering of animals killed for their fur."
- "The sexiest thing about men is how they are with kids... If they are great with kids they are real men ... selfless, powerful, comforting ... Too bad so many men suck!"
- "There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked."
- "There's no way I set out to be a certain kind of symbol - the way I dress is the way I am, the way I live my life."
- "There is enough to handle, ... My kids and Tommy are enough to handle."
- "The bust of Colonel Sanders stands as a monument to cruelty and has no place in the Kentucky state Capitol."
- "Turn Over a New Leaf -- Try Vegetarian."
- "Upon learning that Siegfried & Roy's 200-plus employees have been advised to find other jobs, PETA and I are urging the show to use some of the millions of dollars it has made from exotic animals to build a state-of-the-art sanctuary and immediately retire all the animals in the Mirage compound."
- "What KFC does to 750 million chickens each year is not civilized or acceptable, and you can help change that. Cruelty is cruelty, and KFC is being cruel in the extreme. I am calling for a boycott of all KFC restaurants until my friends at PETA tell me that you have agreed to be kinder in your practices."
- "When people think of Canadian Club, they should think of a good whiskey, not jerks beating pups on the ice."
- "Yes. ... I don't think I'm that well endowed."
- "You don't want to have to be the man and the woman in the relationship. I always say you want a man who can fix the toilet."
- "You know, once you give birth, once you have kids, you realize what's important in life, and you realize it's really not difficult to be a good person. And so when people aren't good around me, I tend to move away from that. There are so many good people in the world, and you want to surround your children with that."
Content copyright © 2013 by Danielle Hollister. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Danielle Hollister. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact