eBay Pricing changes March 2010
eBay have recently announced changes to their fee structure which should help to reduce costs.
eBay Everyday Standard Rates – Under this new scheme you can list up to 100 auction items per month and pay only if the items sell.
• Listings must start under $1.
• For other start prices over a dollar reduced insertion fees apply.
• Pay 9% final value fee only if the item sells. This applies to listings both under and over a dollar.
• Pay no more than $50 for final value fees.
• List as Fixed Price for 50c and pay same final value fees as are currently being charged.
eBay Stores Subscription Packages – Fixed price from 3c with full search exposure and reduced rated for auctions.
• For 50 or more items listed per month.
• Final fees to remain similar to current fees.
• Free pictures – up to 12 per listing.
• Current store inventory listings will automatically become fixed price listings and will renew at the new rate.
• Will appear in search results with all other listings.
• Basic package with 20c insertion fees starts at $15.95 per month. There are three packages to choose from, Basic, Premium and Anchor depending on your level of sales.
• The current 5c listing fee promotion for books, music, movies, dvds and video games will continue until December 31st 2010.
Use the eBay fee illustrator to decide which system suits you best. Go to ebay.com, seller information, news and then click on the fee illustrator link. You will be asked to fill out a simple form with details of the types of categories you usually use, number of monthly listings, number of monthly sales, average selling price, number of pictures you usually use and if you are entitled to a discount. Hit the calculate button and check the fees you can expect to pay.
Whether you sell for business or pleasure these changes will help to make your Online Auction experience even easier and more user friendly.
Check it out and start selling!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
eBay Prohibited and Restricted Items
Tips to Making Money on Ebay
AuctionsThe Good, the Bad and the Downright Ugly
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Kim O´Shea. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Kim O´Shea. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.