Princess Birthday Party Ideas
-Have the girls wear their prettiest dresses and give each a fairy dusting when they arrive. The fairy dusting is actually a light glitter for hair! You may want to offer each young lady a tiara or crown, which can be bought inexpensively at the dollar store. Another possibility is for the girls to make crowns as a craft.
-Food can be either tea and finger sandwiches, plus a princess birthday cake. Make some pink punch, with raspberry sherbert, ginger ale and fruit punch.
- A great game to play is "Pass the Crown". Use one of the inexpensive crowns to pass in a hot potato like game. Play music from the Disney princess movies, like Snow White, Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. A good playlist for your ipod or zune is :
1. If You Can Dream
2. Part Of Your World
3. A Whole New World Brad Kane
4. Colors of the Wind
5. Some Day My Prince Will Come
6. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- Read The Princess and the Pea, a classic story, to the little princesses. Then, play a "Find the Pea" game. This easy game involves an adult hiding a frozen pea under pillows in a room, and challenging the princesses to find it. Clues can be made, or it can be as simple as "getting colder..getting hotter" type signals.
- Visit the Disney website to print free coloring pages for each princess. The young ladies will enjoy coloring their favorite princess and bringing their artwork home.
- A party is always made more festive with a parting gift for each guest. There are several cute favors that go along with the Disney Princess party pack (see below), which include lip gloss, necklaces, stickers and more! You can also give each princess a wand or crown, and coloring pages with crayons to take home.
You Should Also Read:
Disney Princess Website
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Alissa Moy. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Alissa Moy. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Amy Tradewell for details.