Ancestry Magazine Review
I have been a subscriber to Ancestry Magazine and love reading their articles. Each issue is packed full of informative articles that seem to be written just for me; I am always amazed how their articles seem to answer questions on research problems I was having that month! Some of the authors that write for Ancestry Magazine are Paul Rawlins, Don Devine, Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak, Paula Stuart-Warren, Allison Johnson, Myra Vanderpool Gormley, Colleen Fitzpatrick among many more.
The last few issues have offered the following:
- Footsteps of Ellis Island by Barry Mareno: Passing through Ellis Island was no simple process. See what the experience was really like.
- Invisible Men by Paul Rawlins: Discover the stories of the workers who build the Big Apple.
- The Big Stew by Jeanie Croasmun and Allison Johnson: New York City is celebrating its 400th Birthday. Were your ancestors there?
- Sorting by Names by Myra Vanderpool Gormley
- Using Obituaries in Genealogy by Ellen Notbohm
- California Scheming by Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak
- Children of the Battlefiled
- 800 Ways to spell Catherine
- Genealogy Without Hearing
- Build Your Own Genealogical Library
- Jewish Genealogy from Home
- Making Family History Maps
- Finding Military Medals
- Taking Heritage Trips
- Looking at Civil War Veteran Records
- 1940 Census Substitution at Ancestry.com
- What We Found-Clues in a Yearbook
- Deconstructing a Petition for Naturalization
- Out of Style-Taking Clues from Clothes
- Want More Genealogy Learning Online?
- Can the Latest Tech, Tools and Trends Help You Do Your Genealogy
- Wild Science
- Lou’s 300 (plus a few) Clues: Home Sources
- All the Right Family History Tools
- Jewish Childhood Records
- A Fire Destroyed the 1890 Census, But It Doesn’t Have to Destroy Your Search
- Put Them on the Map
- FTM Answers: Ancestry Hints
Ancestry Magazine even wants to hear from you. They have a Facebook page for you to come and give your comments, suggestions or questions.
Ancestry Magazine states, “if you ever have problems or questions about your Ancestry magazine subscription, please drop me a line at email@example.com and we'll try to get it all sorted out for you ASAP.”
You Should Also Read:
Ancestry Magazine Downloads
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Tina Sansone. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Tina Sansone. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Tina Sansone for details.