Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Museum Christmas Gift Ideas
The holidays are upon us! Here are some unique gift ideas for the Museum Lover in your life!
1. Gift memberships. Give the gift of fun and education that keeps giving all year long! Museum memberships allow the recipient to visit the museum free of charge for one year. Other perks may include exclusive invitations to museum events and discounts on programs, classes and purchases in the museum store. Some museums are members of nationwide organizations that allow reciprocal admission too!
2. Day Passes. Share your favorite museum with your family, friends and neighbors. Purchase one day museum passes to introduce them to the museum.
3. Event Tickets. Surprise someone on your Christmas List with tickets to the next event at your museum. Most museums have a variety of big and small events to choose from in the coming months, including holiday parties, workshops, lectures and exhibit openings.
4. Visit the Museum Store. Museum shops are stocked with unique gift ideas, including art and history books, beautiful note cards and exclusive games and toys.
5. Books for Kids. Inspire the children in your life to become lifelong museum goers with these museum-themed books for little ones! (I have reviewed each of these books, see link below for more information)
6. Books for Grown Ups. There are unlimited choices of museum and history books available for adults. Here are a few of my favorites! (I have reviewed each of these books, see link below for more information)
Content copyright © 2015 by Kim Kenney. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Kim Kenney. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Kim Kenney for details.
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.