Guest Author - Dean Ingalls
Buying items over the Internet is very common in today’s world of computers. Buying glasses and sunglasses online is cheaper, safe and easy.
GlassesUSA and online optical company contacted me offering eyewear services for glasses and sunglasses. Zoe flamenbaum, A GlassesUSA representative offered her company’s services. I decided to complete a GlassesUSA company review in order to make a recommendation.
Process for developing the Recommendation:
1. I began my investigation of GlassesUSA by completing an e-mail interview with the GlassesUSA company representative, Zoe flamenbaum. For the next 3 weeks, I asked very specific questions and tested Zoe’s willingness to work with a unique customer (a visually impaired customer). No matter the question or request, Zoe was patient and provided complete answers. I was impressed with her desire to make sure I was satisfied. I also did a telephone interview and e-mail contacts with a director from the company named Judah Kirsch. He duplicated Zoe’s philosophy for providing good customer service. Both employees of GlassesUSA were willing to help me present an honest assessment of the company.
2. Next, I read an article from a previous vision issues editor reviewing GlassesUSA. The editor wrote about her experience ordering glasses online. Her article titled; “Review of GlassesUSA” by MaryTara Wurmser is available for reading. The article is located under the product review subjects list on the vision issues site. Mary reported a very positive experience buying from GlassesUSA.
3. Finally, I wanted to go through the ordering process from the GlassesUSA.com website. The company advertises the order process as simple. I wanted to test the statement and work with the ordering tools found on the site. I asked a very good friend for help. We started our process by deciding we wanted to buy a pair of Essence style frames using the information from a prescription. Next, we worked with the virtual mirror that allows you to pick a pair of frames and try on the glasses either on a photo found on the site or one you take of yourself. Working with the virtual mirror was simple, fun and my friend enjoyed trying on several different frames. She found the selection tool very helpful. Filling out the order form took about 40 to 45 minutes. The order was filled out up to the point of entering payment and submitting order. We came across a couple of questions we found confusing during our order process but discovered answers by using the help links provided. She also mentioned the price was much cheaper than what she paid for her daughter’s glasses.
What does GlassesUSA promise the customer?
1. “Easy Ordering and Quick Delivery”
2. “Shopping experience is safe and secure”
3. “Customers are getting the best price on top quality eyeglass frames and lenses”
4. “Respects privacy and will never share your details with any third parties”
5. “100% satisfaction guarantee”
**I do not wear prescription glasses. I have not personally ordered a pair of glasses online from GlassesUSA. I have not received any form of compensation/payment from GlassesUSA before posting this article. I feel confident recommending GlassesUSA for all your eyewear needs.