Towels That Dry Hair Fast - Review
I had heard of special micro-fiber towels that speed drying time. The micro-fibers are said to pull moisture out of the hair faster than the cotton fibers in regular towels.
I tried the PureOlogy Micro-fiber Towel.
I used my regular shampoo and conditioned as usual, squeezed the excess moisture out with my hands as I always do. Instead of reaching for the fluffy towel I usually use to wrap around my hair, I grabbed the PureOlogy micro-fiber towel and wrapped my hair in that. The first thing I noticed was that since it is thin, flat and long enough, it was easier to wrap around my head.
- I bent over, hair hanging down.
- I centered the towel at the back of my head.
- I pulled each end of the towel to the center front.
- I put the ends together and twisted them together tightly.
- I took the twist over the top of my head to the back and tucked the ends into the towel at the back.
- The micro-fiber towel stayed firmly in place while I toweled off with my bath towel.
- My regular fluffy towels never stay in place.
I left the micro-fiber towel wrapped around my hair for just a short time while I applied lotion to my legs and arms and then I un-wrapped it and proceeded to dry and style my hair as usual.
While I did not set a timer or perform the test in a scientific manner, it seemed to me that my hair dried about 20% faster than when using a regular fluffy towel. I was happy with this result.
- As I stated above, it wraps around my hair easily.
- The towel itself dries quickly by just hanging it over the shower curtain rod or the towel bar.
- Since the towel is flat and light weight, it will be easy to pack for business trips.
- 20% of drying time is enough of a savings to make it a worthwhile addition to my travel bag.
- I found that the prices of micro-fiber towels range from $12 to $20. This is more than I am willing to pay for multiple towels although I would pay that for one to use for travel.
PureOlogy MicroFiber Hair Towel
Aquis Microfiber Hair Towel, Lisse Crepe (19 x 39-Inches)
Diva Darling Microfiber Hair Turban, White (Pack of 2)
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
You Should Also Read:
Ion Hair Dryer - Review
Ceramic Curling Iron - Review
Do Conditioning Treatments at Home
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Lynne Chapman. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Lynne Chapman. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.