Gingerbread Man in Rebelle Add Details
Now we need to use the same stencil to add the details such as his eyes, mouth, bow, buttons and icing piping.
- Open your project file into Rebelle.
You will see that the stencil has three sections, the body, the piping and the face/buttons (see screenshot). We will use the Acrylic tool to make the details look like thick icing.
- Add a new layer and name it Piping (see screenshot).
- Using the Move icon on the attached menu, move the stencil to the left and align the piping over the body (see screenshot).
- Select the Acrylic tool and set the values (see screenshot).
- Set the color to white and paint over the piping cutout area (see screenshot).
- Add a new layer and name it Details (see screenshot).
- Move the stencil so that the face details are aligned with the body.
- Set the color to black and paint the eyes and mouth (see screenshot).
- Move the stencil so that the bow and buttons are aligned over the boy.
- Paint the bow green (#008F00) and the buttons red (#FF2600) (see screenshot).
- Set the color to a darker green and paint along the edges of the bow. Repeat this with a darker red color and the buttons (see screenshot).
Gingerbread Man Stencil for Rebelle
Screenshots used by permission of Escape Motions, s.r.o.
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Diane Cipollo. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Diane Cipollo. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Diane Cipollo for details.