How to Design an English Garden
by Carol Chernega
Many people love the idea of an English garden, but they're not sure how to go about creating one. Use the ideas in this booklet, and you'll think you've been transported to England!
After visiting, studying, and working in English gardens, I’ve learned what makes a garden truly English. In this 57 page e-book, I show you how to take the basic elements of English garden style and apply them in your own garden.
• The history of English gardening
• What is English garden style?
• How to plan an English border
• How to use roses in your garden
• Types of walled gardens
• How to create an inviting seating area
• Where to place focal points
• What to plant on arbors, archways and pergolas
• The importance of paths in the garden
• How to add whimsical touches to the garden
• The top ten English garden plants everyone must have
• What to plant so something’s blooming in every season
Then we’ll take all of these elements and learn how to design a front entry.
Finally, I share my favorite English gardens with you. I recommend you visit these gardens in order to see firsthand how the best English gardeners approach garden design.
By following the steps in this book, you’ll have a step by step plan for creating your own English garden.
Price: $2.99 US
This ebook is available in PDF format.
Do you have questions about Ebooks? Read our Ebook FAQ!
Want to Buy?
You must be a BellaOnline Member to buy a book. This gives you the ability to re-download books.
You are not currently logged in. Please Log In or Register
Category List |
Free Ebooks |
Free Mused Literary Magazine |
Top Sellers |