Hello and thank you for your interest in the Crochet Newsletter here at BellaOnline.com. Signing up for the weekly email newsletter is the best way to stay informed and up to date with the crochet site. Signing up is easy. All you need to do is enter your email address in the newsletter sign up box located in the right hand column of this page where it says, ďFree newsletter!Ē
After you sign up youíll receive an email verifying that you signed up for the newsletter and really do want to receive it. If you donít get the confirmation email soon after signing up, check your emailís spam folder. If the newsletter was sent to the spam folder, please adjust your email settings so that it doesnít happen again. You wouldnít want to accidentally miss an issue, would you?
Donít worry. Your privacy is of the highest importance. BellaOnline.com will protect your email address and never give it away or sell it to anyone else. Your email address is kept completely private. This is a very serious matter to us and we know you trust us to keep your email safe.
If youíre not happy or satisfied with the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time.
If your still not sure about signing up, here are a few reasons why you should:
* Youíll be among the first to know when a new article is published to the site
* Youíll get important notifications about the latest updates on the sight
* Youíll find out when a new free pattern is added to the site
* Stay connected to other crocheters just like you
If there is a particular subject, technique, stitch or question that you have, or you just want to say howdy, feel free to contact me. Thereís two ways to do so:
1. Use the contact button in the right hand column of every page. Itís the icon with a letter on it.
2. Visit the Crochet Forum by clicking on the forum button in the right hand column of every page. Itís the one with a light bulb on it. Someone else might have the same question as you and thereís lots of lively discussion going on there.
Thanks again. If youíve missed an issue, the newsletters are archived below. You can read them anytime at your leisure.