Loving Without Leaning - Two
Lessons 25. to 48. in the series "Loving Without Leaning."
* Lessons 1. to 24.
25. Selfish or Self-Giving?
26. Releasing Control and Results
Codependency Meditation - Releasing Control and Accepting Results: Acceptance is being gracious and relaxed with the outcome of a situation, even if it turns out differently than anticipated. Lesson 26 in the series.
27. Standing Back Emotionally
28. Problems Have Solutions
29. Showing Tolerance
30. Substance Use Issues
Part III. When Substance Use Is an Issue articles 30. - 33.
31. Will Power
32. Implementing Change
33. Benefits of Being Drug-Free
Part IV. Growing Beyond Codependency articles 34. - 48.
35. How Giving Is Receiving
36. Our Interdependent World
37. Let Your Light Shine
39. Freedom from Compulsions
40. Congruency in Words and Actions
41. Congruency in Relationships
42. Developing a Clear Conscience
43. Making Course Corrections
44. Time Management
45. Attachments Can Help or Hinder
46. Releasing the Past and Living Again
47. Overcoming Neediness
48. Personal Freedom at Last
Page 1 Codependency Articles Meditation Homepage | Editor's Picks Articles | Top Ten Articles | Meditation Site Map
The entire series of 48 Conquering Codependency - Loving Without Leaning lessons
can be purchased as a handy ebook for $2.99 by clicking here.
Think your link belongs here? Use the contact page to let this editor know.