1 Ingredient Eggnog Ice Cream Recipe
Nowadays, commercial eggnog comes in a few different flavors, so you can use your favorite one. The eggnog flavor is quite festive and goes well scooped on apple (or other fruit) pie, scooped on freshly baked brownies with hot fudge sauce, or with holiday cookies. This one is a no-brainer, and even children who are old enough to run the automatic ice cream machine can make it successfully. Everyone has time to make this easy ice cream. Most importantly, it tastes good.
1 quart commercial eggnog (no alcohol added), chilled
- Pour the chilled eggnog into the frozen bowl of an automatic ice cream machine.
- Set the machine up according to manufacturer's instructions and start.
- Let the machine run for about 20 minutes or until the mixture is softly frozen.
- Transfer to a plastic container with a tight fitting lid.
- Freeze until solid or until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 155 Calories from Fat 76
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 49% Protein 11% Carb. 40%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 67 mg
Sodium 62 mg
Total Carbohydrate 15 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.