Luxurious Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
1 lemon cake mix
1 3 oz. package lemon gelatin
1 1/4 cups water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 cup lemon curd (homemade is best and very quick and easy in the microwave)
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 9" x 13" shallow baking dish with Baker's Joy or grease and flour.
- Mix the cake mix, gelatin, water, vegetable oil, and eggs until smooth; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the glaze ingredients until smooth.
- When the cake has cooled, poke holes over the surface with a fork; pour the glaze over all.
- Whipped Cream: Mix the heavy whipping cream, pudding mix, and 1/3 cup powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Place dollops of whipped cream and lemon curd over the cooled cake; swirl them together decoratively, cover, and Refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 158
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 53% Protein 2% Carb. 45%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 65 mg
Sodium 179 mg
Total Carbohydrate 34 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 0% Iron 1
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.