Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
If you don’t have a food processor, you can make this beautiful dessert in a mixer with the same results at the end. Don’t expect any leftovers because there won’t be any.
1 1/4 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
2 tablespoons melted butter
3 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Sweetened whipped cream
Gingersnap cookies, broken, for garnish
Gingersnap crumbs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a 9" springform pan with parchment and spray the parchment with non-stick spray.
- Mix the gingersnap crumbs and butter.
- Press the mixture into the prepared springform pan and bake the crust for 9 minutes.
- Remove the crust from oven.
- Blend the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and flour in food processor until smooth; alternately, beat until smooth in a mixer.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla.
- Measure out half of the mixture and set aside.
- Stir in the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to the remaining batter.
- Pour half of the reserved white batter over the crust; pour the pumpkin batter over the white batter and carefully spread to the sides.
- Top with the remaining batter and spread to cover the pumpkin batter.
- Bake 45 - 60 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool thoroughly; refrigerate until chilled through.
- When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator, run a knife around the edges, and unmold the cheesecake from the springform pan. Place on a serving platter.
- Pipe whipped cream decoratively over the cheesecake and garnish with broken gingersnaps and gingersnap crumbs.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 254
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 69% Protein 8% Carb. 23%
Nutrient Amount per Servings
Total Fat 28 g
Saturated Fat 16 g
Cholesterol 146 mg
Sodium 239 mg
Total Carbohydrate 22 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 14 g
Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 22% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 13%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.