Sweet and Salty Kitchen Sink Bars Recipe
You can vary the ingredients you add to these bars, such as different flavored chips - white chocolate or peanut butter. Use your imagination and make these your own.
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/4 cups self-rising flour
1/2 cup M & M's Candies
1/2 cup salted peanuts
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup mini pretzels
Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" x 13" shallow pan or baking dish with non-stick spray. Do not line with parchment, as the mixture will stick to the parchment.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and self-rising flour.
- Stir-in the remaining ingredients except powdered sugar, and stir so that all the ingredients are coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool thoroughly before cutting into 32 bars.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 118 Calories from Fat 40
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 34% Protein 8% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 4 mg
Sodium 58 mg
Total Carbohydrate 17 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 1%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2022 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.