SC Double Chocolate Marshmallow Pudding Recipe
While this yummy, chocolaty dessert is best served warm, it is also very good served at room temperature.
2 9 oz. packages Marshmallow Fudge Cookies
5 large eggs
2 cups milk
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray the inside of a 3-5 quart slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Layer the cookies evenly in the crock.
- Measure the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend on low speed, scraping the sides down once or twice.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and press them down to soak up the liquid.
- Cover the crock, set the crock to the high setting, and let cook one hour.
- Turn the crock down to the low setting and let cook about two hours or until the center is set.
- Tilt the lid to remove any accumulated moisture. Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. It is also good at room temperature if there are leftovers.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 261 Calories from Fat 90
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 34% Protein 7% Carb. 59%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 94 mg
Sodium 328 mg
Total Carbohydrate 39 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 3%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.