Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars Recipe
10 ounces graham crackers, (2 sleeves)
10 tablespoons melted butter (1 cube plus 2 tablespoons)
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
1 cup peanuts, finely ground
1 12 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9" x 13" pan with non-stick spray, line it with parchment, then spray the parchment.
- Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and process the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- With the motor running, pour in the butter and process until the butter is incorporated.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker mixture with the chocolate chips, then peanut butter chips, then the peanuts.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the peanuts. Use a rubber spatula to smooth out the milk.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until the edges are brown and the center is set. Let cool before cutting into 32 bars.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 119
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 54% Protein 6% Carb. 40%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 129 mg
Total Carbohydrate 22 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 5%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2023 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.