Recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies
These bars are fairly thin; if your family prefers thicker brownies, simply bake them in a 9 x 13” baking dish or add an additional 2 1/2 cups brownie mix and 2 additional eggs to the brownie batter and bake in the jellyroll pan as directed in the recipe; it will be necessary to bake the thicker versions a little longer.
5 cups Mom's Brownie Mix
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 16 oz. package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line an 11 x 17" jellyroll pan with parchment, or spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, and vanilla; spread evenly in the prepared pan - the batter will be thin.
- Drop bits of the peanut butter cookie dough over the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the middle is set.
- Remove from the oven, cool thoroughly, and cut into 48 squares.
Note: for thicker brownies, use a 9 x 13" baking dish; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 65
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 45% Protein 4% Carb. 51%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 18 mg
Sodium 106 mg
Total Carbohydrate 18 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
You Should Also Read:
Recipes using Mom's Brownie Mix
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.