Quick & Easy Fudge Pie Recipe
For anyone craving lots of chocolate, Quick & Easy Fudge Pie is perfect. To make it even more special, top with a scoop of ice cream (highest quality, of course), cover with warm Truffle Sauce, then whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. If fresh strawberries or raspberries are on hand, mix them with a bit of sugar, stir to dissolve, and spoon over the wedges; top with whipped cream.
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup butter, (no subs)
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" glass pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Mix the sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt; stir in the butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix well and spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until set in the center. Do not overcook.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Serve warm or cold with sweetened whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 118
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 48% Protein 4% Carb. 48%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 84 mg
Sodium 443 mg
Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 3%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.