Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie
If making a scratch pie crust isn’t in the picture, the filling for Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie can be put in a ready-made graham cracker crust or a refrigerated crust to save time. Cranberry haters won’t know they’re eating cranberries, and cranberry lovers will swoon. Don’t miss out on this luscious pie during the holidays; it’s easy and quick!
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/4 cups cranberry orange Filling
1 9" baked pie shell, or graham cracker crust
Cranberry orange Filling, for garnish
- Beat the whipping cream with 1/4 cup powdered sugar until stiff peaks form; remove from the bowl and set aside.
- In the same bowl whip the cream cheese with the remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and lemon juice until very light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipping cream until smooth.
- Fold in the cranberry orange filling.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell.
- Garnish with additional cranberry orange filling.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 652 Calories from Fat 259
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 3% Carb. 58%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 29 g
Saturated Fat 15 g
Cholesterol 72 mg
Sodium 235 mg
Total Carbohydrate 94 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Sugars 63 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 10% Calcium 0% Iron 8%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.