Peanut Butter Monster Mounds Recipe
White almond bark is available at most grocery stores on the baking aisle near the chocolate chips; you can substitute white baking chips, or candy melts. As far as the candy, you can use your favorite non-chocolate Halloween candy, such as jelly pumpkins, candy corns, jelly beans, buttercream pumpkins, or autumn mix.
About 5 dozen
1 1/2 pounds vanilla flavored almond bark, chopped
1 3/4 cups peanut butter
6 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken
1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
1 1/2 pounds non-chocolate Halloween candy, such as candy corns, or autumn cream mix, jelly beans, etc.
- Line two or three baking sheets with waxed paper or parchment.
- Place the almond bark and peanut butter in a microwaveable container.
- Microwave 2 minutes; stir and microwave up to an additional minute until the almond bark is fully melted.
- Stir until mixed and smooth.
- Pour over the pretzel mix and stir until everything is well-coated.
- Scoop or spoon 1/4 cup portions onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Let sit at room temperature until set.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 191 Calories from Fat 80
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 42% Protein 7% Carb. 51%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 9 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 153 mg
Total Carbohydrate 25 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 16 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.