Pumpkin Ginger Puddings Recipe
Kids love pudding, and the fall flavors in these Pumpkin Ginger Puddings will become a favorite with them and also the adults. Since the kids can make the puddings themselves, they can be assigned dessert duty, and the cook can focus attention on getting dinner on the table. It’s a good idea to have an adult around when using appliances, such as the blender; if an adult isn’t available, the pudding can be whisked together by hand until smooth.
1 3 oz. package Butterscotch instant pudding
3/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
Sweetened whipped cream
- Place the pudding mix, pumpkin, and milk in the blender; blend until smooth.
- Immediately pour into a bowl; let sit until thickened.
- Measure 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs into four small pudding bowls.
- Top with a layer of pudding, then 2 tablespoons more crumbs.
- Top with the remaining pudding, then remaining crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 54
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 23% Protein 7% Carb. 70%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 13 mg
Sodium 430 mg
Total Carbohydrate 41 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 22 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 205% Vitamin C 5% Calcium 0% Iron 37%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.